It is important to our company to provide a full auction service. We do not charge for in-house storage or advertising, (with the exception of Real Estate and on-site auctions), photography or any cataloging expenses.
We do offer competitive rates for higher value items or collections, which allows us to provide you with the best service to meet your specific needs.
Our In-house Commission Includes
- All unpacking, handling and display of personal property at the Auction.
- All advertising, including newspapers and mailed brochures.
- Preview day for weekly auctions and specialty auctions.
- Guaranteed payment to the seller, payment mailed within 30 days following completion of the consignment.
- Computer print-out showing the items sold and the prices realized.
Consignment receiving is on Wednesday between 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
Any other times are by appointment only.
Appointments may be made by contacting us.
Trucking facilities are available. A trucking charge is made on a time basis, portal-to-portal. The proper size truck is determined by Philadelphia Auction International and is scheduled about 2-4 weeks in advance.
Philadelphia Auction International is an auction firm located in Philadelphia, PA. With our multitude of auction options we continue to meet the needs of every consignor.
Before you do anything, get a professional assessment on your possessions. You only have the opportunity to sell your items once, so make an educated decision on which auction company best meets your needs.
Put our commitment and reputation to work for you, contact us for a confidential consultation today!